Monday, December 14, 2009

Bienvenue!

Bonjour and welcome to The Beez Kneez blog!

Here in my little corner of the Web, I'm setting out to share my passion for everything vintage, from classic cars to big band music, old Hollywood cinema to Art Deco design. From the Jazz Age to the 1950's, I love it all! But most of all, I love vintage style: the fashions, the hairdos, the impeccably made-up faces...

As a "pinup in-progress", I am by no means an expert, however a continuing focus in these posts will be to give tips and insight into achieving different looks AS they're attempted (e.g. I tried Victory Rolls for the first time ever last week and it was a bit of a challenge... met with lots and lots of hairspray!).

Albeit vintage-obsessed for years, I've been stumbling upon many treasures lately that are just too good to keep to myself, so I will also suggest great places to shop, products to use, and events and venues perfect for meeting other vintage enthusiasts. And for showing off, of course ;-)

Right now, though, it's late - - and every bombshell needs her beauty rest!


Au revoir with love,

Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment